Search Blog

ultimate translation selector

Friday, July 07, 2006

Car Park Double 0





I had been quite confident about catching small fishes lately, and didn't expect to get zero. But today's session again proved me wrong. Went to car park 5 again for another session after the relative success the last time. From what I read, this place was full of weeds, and at the last location, it was true. So, I thought of moving nearer to the car park itself. Today being a friday, it wasn't packed, and there were lots of space. I rigged up my main for an apollo with live prawns, my light tackle with sarong, and my 6 foot on floating with sarong on sabiki with a slighly bigger hooks. Timing was just nice, with high tide around 8pm. That place, every 5 minute or so, there would be an aeroplane flying pass, making quite a loud din.



But thoughout the session, nothing. Big fat zero. Sea was kind of choppy. My light tackle couldn't even get anything. But my live prawns were being attacked, even though my bells were not going off. Strange. Might be crabs.

Even though, the place was nice and clean, the fishing was terrible. It had been a while since I have had good fishing. Hopefully, tomorrow would be a better day. :(

No comments: