Search Blog

ultimate translation selector

Monday, April 24, 2006

New stuff - 5600 D5 SW and more jigs



Just got this from a forumer. Very good deal as the reel was brand new. According to the seller, his friend got it for him in US but it was too big for his kind of fishing. Market selling for > $250 and he only selling for around $150. Actually didn't want to get this reel even though I had been eyeing it for some time. Thot to just use my SureCatch bc reel for the time being. Good fortune to have gotten this good deal. I was surprised that no one in the forum grabbed it as I saw it up on Friday. When I returned, it was still available.

Specifications:
Model : 5600 D5 SW
Type : Built For Tough Saltwater Conditions
Construction : Solid Aluminum Case With Totally Sealed Housing.
Bearing : 5 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
Brake : Adjustable Smart Mag Brake
Size : Large Capacity & Compact Design.
Handle : Power Handle With Single Counter Balanced Level.
Control : Thump Press Line Release.
Line Speed : 5.3 to 1 Gear Ratio
Line Capacity : 12 lbs / 205 yards
Weighs : 9.6 ounces (274 gms)
Packing : Box, Oil, Tools and paperwork included
Origin : Made in Sweden




I also got myself more jigs today. The rabbit and technics brands were cheap (around $3 each). After my "success" at using them at the kelong, I was sold. I stock up on a few more for more attempts in the future.

No comments: