Search Blog

ultimate translation selector

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lab Park post renovation visit

I had heard that the Lab Park Jetty was reopening after the CNY holidays. I wanted to do some luring and took the opportunity to go for a look see to check out what had changed for the Jetty.

Still closed at night


$5000!


Spankling floor


Reaching there around 6pm, apparently nothing much had changed. Only visible change was the flooring, which had a new coating of cement. The rules were still the same: No fishing on the main aisle (fine $5000!) and the jetty would be closed at 8pm.

The jetty was not the best place to be luring due to the height from the water. But nevertheless, I rigged up my new luring rig to try out. Out went my favourite crystal minnow for some swim but nothing was biting. I tried some squidding with my new Yozuri Q tiny jig, but again nothing too. But the water looked good though...the bluish green type. I spied quite a number of todaks hanging around too.

The sky turned dark rather quickly and seeing that the time was up, I packed. On the way out, saw the Jiaga coming in to shoo people out before he locked the gate for the night. Strangely, like some people didn't know and at 7.50pm, I still see some of them coming in with all their fishing barangs.

No comments: